Have you ever heard of ‘vaginal training’? Actually, in Japan, vaginal training is popular and very important after giving birth because the vagina tends to get loose. Therefore, in order to tighten the vagina, many women do vaginal training.
Before explaining how to do vaginal training, we will introduce the visualization of the vagina in this article. Visualizing the vagina makes vaginal training more effective. You just need one sheet of paper and some sticker or pen.
How to visualize the vagina
(1) While sitting comfortably cross-legged on the floor, write ① Pubic bone ② Ischial bone ③ Ischial bone ④Coccygeal bone on the paper, as you touch your bones to know them.
(2) Next, check the balance of the position with the fingertips touching from where each hole is located (with your clothes on). Write each hole on the paper between the pubic bone and coccygeal bone, checking the distance between each hole – from pubic bone, the vagina from the urethra, and the anus.
(3) When you know the approximate position of the urethra, vagina, and anus and you try to tighten or loosen vagina while having the consciousness of the vagina from the “visualization” session, it will be easier to tighten or loosen it. This is the effect expected from “Visualization of Vagina”. The exercises for vaginal training will be efficient and effective!
There are some lessons for vaginal training in Japan, and students who participate in the lesson have to visualize the vagina. And it’s very interesting to see that each position is different depending on the individual’s thoughts.
According to a gynecologist, the deviation of these positions are actually only about several millimeters. When it is invisible, it becomes vague. However, by doing visualization, the consciousness can work more for each part, and the vaginal training becomes more efficient and effective
Vaginal visualization is recommend for people who think that:
- ”I can’t tighten the vagina or the anus.”
- ”After taking shower, water uncontrollably leaks out from the vagina.”
- ”I have experienced giving birth.”
In addition to muscles weakening with age, pelvic floor muscles of young people these days are weaker compared to women 50 years ago.
Why do you need vaginal training?
In this section, we will explain about the importance of getting an effective vaginal training for your good reproductive health, as well as for your overall health and wellness.
Q. Why is vaginal training good for SEX?
Because the function of pelvic floor muscles improve and you can cum easily. Also, your partner feels good when your vagina is tight. It improves blood circulation of the lower body and your body gets aroused easily.
You need to take care of pelvic floor muscles for good sex because pelvic floor muscles degenerate unless you consciously move it, and they are hurt by giving birth. Therefore, almost half of the women’s vaginas are loosened.
Vaginal training” can train these essential muscles. If the muscle mass of the pelvic floor muscles is large, the sexual function will be enhanced. Not only will women orgasm easier, but also your partner will have better sex because the muscles of the vagina will shrink and feel tight. By further increasing the muscle mass and improving the blood flow of the lower body, secretion of body fluids also becomes active.
Q. What are the advantages aside from SEX?
Bad blood circulation is improved (blood flow in the pelvis)
Muscles play a role as a pump to send blood. Training the pelvic floor muscles with vaginal training improves pumping function and increases blood flow in the pelvis!
Have a good posture by training inner muscle
Pelvic floor muscles are interlocked with the inner muscles such as the diaphragm, multifidus muscle, and abdominal transverse muscles. The trunk is trained by moving the pelvic floor muscle with vaginal training, and you will have good posture.
No more constipation because excretion function improves
The pelvic floor muscles support organs in the pelvis such as the uterus and bladder, and control excretion function. Training the pelvic floor muscles helps relieve constipation and menstrual cramps and lessens diarrhea as well.
Vaginal training has many effects for women. Shy people might be uncomfortable with this topic, however the vagina is an important part of the body that can improve essential functions.
Our next article will show you how to do vaginal training! Stay tuned!