We shared some information on how you should eat to improve your fertility. We also provided some yummy food recipes.
In the last part of this article series, we are happy to share some more meal plans for you to try!
You’re What You Eat
If you eat carbs mostly, you can survive but it doesn’t mean that you get enough nutrition, especially for your future baby. Be aware of what you eat.
People say that “You’re what you eat.” It means that food you eat make your body.
Food recipes and meal Plans containing best foods for fertility
In the previous article, we introduced some recipes but here we go! There are more recipes that you need to check.
Pan Roasted Citrus Soy Glazed Salmon
From Jessica Gavin
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 25 mins.
Total Time: 35 mins.
1 teaspoon rice vinegar, Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar
1 cup of orange juice
1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
1 slice fresh ginger, 1/4-inch thick
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 cups cucumber, , 1/8-inch thick strips
1 cup red bell pepper, , 1/8-inch thick strips
1 cup carrots, , 1/8-inch thick strips
1 large fuji apple, , 1/8-inch thick strips
2 tablespoons rice vinegar, Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
24 ounces salmon fillet, (cut into 4, 6-ounce pieces)
kosher salt, (for seasoning)
black pepper, (for seasoning)
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Combine rice vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger slice in a small saucepan. Reduce over medium heat until a thick glaze similar to a maple syrup is formed about 15 minutes, about 1/3 of a cup of glaze. Make sure to regularly check as the reduction will happen quickly. Turn off heat and whisk in butter until melted and sauce is thickened. Set aside.
1. Add the sliced cucumber, bell pepper, carrots and apples in a medium sized bowl. Combine and set aside.
2. For the salad dressing whisk together rice vinegar, orange juice, honey, minced ginger, olive oil and sesame oil until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Add half of the dressing into the cucumber salad mixture, toss to combine and allow to marinate. Reserve the other half of the dressing. Set salad aside or refrigerate if not eating within half an hour.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover a sheet pan with foil and lightly grease with oil. Add salmon portions to the pan. Generously season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon is tender and flaky. Drizzle some sauce on top of each fillet. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Serve citrus glazed salmon with cucumber salad on the side, and rice if desired. Drizzle some additional dressing on top of the salad.
- Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Roasted Mixed Nuts with Tamari
- Hazelnut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Gluten-free Granola
- Kale Chips
- Hot Quinoa Breakfast Cereal with Fruit and Flax
- Breakfast Burrito
- Ricotta with Wheat-free Granola and Fruit
- Baked Apples with Almonds and Honey
- Winter Smoothie
- Tofu Slaw with Sesame-Tamari Dressing
- Spinach Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Walnut Oil Dressing
- Rice and Lentil Salad
- Cannellini Bean Salad with Mint and Parsley
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Tomato Bean Soup with Farro
- Buffalo Burgers with Smoky Flavors
- Citrus-Soy Salmon
- Coconut Ginger Rice
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Peppers
- Mackerel and Lentil Salad
- Grilled Bluefish
Remember these factors to be able to reach your goal in improving your fertility:
First, review what percentage of your diet is made up of cooked foods devoid of enzymes. Second, plan ways to introduce more organic raw fruits and vegetables into your diet until at least 50% of everything you eat is loaded with fertility-enhancing enzymes.
Lastly, buy some digesting enzyme supplements at a health food shop and start to take them with every meal. This is helpful in preserving your metabolic enzymes and endocrine glands for baby making.