One of the top products of Blue Bee One is our Belta Folic Acid Supplement. It is a nutritional supplement for both women and men to boost their fertility levels and reproductive health. Today, we will discuss the nourishing components of Belta Folic Acid, and its health benefits and effects. We will also include the real experiences and testimonials of our Belta Folic Acid users.
Components & Health Benefits of Belta Folic Acid Supplement
In this section, we will break down the nourishing components of Belta Folic Acid Supplement as we learn and understand the composition of this product and why it has high efficacy and quality compared to other folic acid supplements available on the market.
- Mono-glutamic Acid Folate – This type of folic acid is used in our Belta Folic Acid Supplement, well-recommended by the health experts because it helps your body to properly absorb the folic acid and other nutrients in your system.
- Fermented/Yeast Folic Acid – It increases the good quality of folic acid, and further helps in the absorption rate of vital nutrients.
- Lactoferrin – It is a type of protein that provides beneficial intestinal effects as it smoothly regulates the function of the intestines and helps control how iron is adequately absorbed into the body from the intestine. Also, it is capable of protecting the body against bacterial infections, fungal infections, and viral infections.
- Type III Collagen (COL3A1) – This type of collagen provides structure and strength to connective tissue as it is found to be a primary structural component in hollow organs such as large blood vessels, uterus, and bowel. Some functions of this collagen are interaction with platelets in the blood clotting cascade, an important signaling molecule in wound healing, and maintaining good cardiovascular health.
- Salmon Calcium – The bones of the salmon have a higher value of calcium than other food sources. Its high calcium content can conveniently be used as a high-quality food ingredient or supplement.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – It is an antioxidant that promotes healthy teeth and gums, and it helps the body absorb iron and maintain healthy tissue. It is also beneficial for wound healing.
- Niacin, Vitamin B1, B5, B6, and B12 – As B vitamins, they help maintain healthy skin and nerves, especially in the formation of red blood cells and optimal maintenance of the central nervous system.
- Vitamin E – Also known as tocopherol, it assists the body form red blood cells and uses Vitamin K.
- 400mcg folic acid for women and 200mcg folic acid for men
- 20 mg iron
- 250 mg calcium
- 13 vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Beta Carotene, Biotin)
- 14 minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Molybdenum, Iodine, Iron, Sodium, Chromium, Fluorine)
- 5 all-natural beauty components (swallow’s nest, hyaluronic acid, collagen, black vinegar moromi, salmon calcium)
Real Experiences and Testimonials of Blue Bee One Belta Folic Acid Users
In this section, we will share some real experiences and testimonials of our Belta Folic Acid users, especially how our product significantly impacts them in having their babies.
My wife got positive during pregnancy! I ordered one pack of the Belta Folic Acid. Currently finishing the remaining tablets.
Blue Bee One is so great! My wife is already pregnant and she will give birth this coming April or May. Thank you so much for your wonderful product!
We got pregnant and it’s already 3 months! My wife and I took 2 packs of Belta Folic Acid. Thank you!
My baby is almost 4 months old today! Thanks for your product!
Just want to share that the product was effective for me. I’m happy to announce that I just found out that I’m already 5 weeks pregnant! Actually, I’m still not finished with Belta Folic Acid. Just got my first ultrasound yesterday.
I only bought one pack of your Belta Folic Acid. Now, my baby is 5 months old. Thank you to Blue Bee One!
I only purchased your product one time last October 2020. After receiving the product, I quickly took it, and then, I eventually got pregnant and confirmed it before my wedding on the 17th of March. I gave birth last November. Now, my baby is 3 months old. Thank you!
I was really amazed at the result of your Belta Folic Acid. It also helped get rid of my yeast infection. That’s what I observed upon taking it in the first week.
Our Belta Folic Acid contains numerous essential components such as mono-glutamic acid folate, fermented/yeast folic acid, lactoferrin, type III collagen, salmon calcium, vitamins, minerals, DHA, and EPA which provide various health benefits especially in nourishing our overall body system. That’s why there are many people who are glad about their experience and testimonials in trying our product like the ones aforementioned in this article. So, try our Belta Folic Acid for Men and for Women Bundle and see the difference!